Tuesday 2 August 2011

Break Up Quotes

  • A break up is like a broken mirror. It is better to leave it broken than hurt yourself to fix it.
  • No matter who broke your heart, or how long it takes to heal, you’ll never get through it without your friends.
  • Nothing hurts more than realizing he meant everything to you, but you meant nothing to him.
  • It takes a couple seconds to say Hello, but forever to say Goodbye.
  • Take away love and our earth is a tomb.
  • Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it’s better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together.
  • The heart was made to be broken.
  • Just give me time and I’ll get over you.
  • Everyone tells me I should forget about you, you don’t deserve me. They’re right, you don’t deserve me, but I deserve you.
  • When you break up, your whole identity is shattered. You are no longer alive.
  • I don’t miss him, I miss who I thought he was.
  • It’s hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone when your heart still does.
  • I just broke up with someone and the last thing she said to me was “You’ll never find anyone like me again!” I’m thinking, “I should hope not! If I don’t want you, why would I want someone like you
  • Sometimes the person you really need is the one you didn’t think you wanted.
  • Moving on is simple, it’s what you leave behind that makes it so difficult.
  • Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never knew.
  • The pain of having a broken heart is not so much as to kill you, yet not so little as to let you live.
  • If someone you love hurts you cry a river, build a bridge, and get over it.
  • The scars you can’t see are the hardest to heal.
  • Never be sad for what is over, just be glad that it was once yours.
  • Better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.
  • The hardest part of dreaming about someone you love is having to wake up.
  • As soon as forever is through, I’ll be over you.
  • There’s a girl in my mirror crying tonight, and there’s nothing I can say to make her feel all right.
  • I was born the day I met you, lived a while when you loved me, died a little when we broke apart.
  • The worst way to love someone is to sit next to them, knowing they don’t love you back.
  • Sometimes, when one person is missing, the whole world seems depopulated.
  • I don’t want to keep being the girl that keeps crying about the same things.
  • You don’t realize how much you care about someone until they don’t care about you.
  • I wish you weren’t in my dreams.
  • If you can’t save the relationship, at least save your pride.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...