Tuesday 2 August 2011

Drug, Drinking & Party Quotes

  • Ok before you read this let me tell you first that I don't smoke or do drugs, but I do drink, sometimes.  These more have to do with my partying friends.  But there still cool.
  • I've never had a problem with drugs. I've had problems with the police.
  • A good friend would bail you out of jail, but your best friend would be the one sitting next to you saying, "damn that was awesome".
  • No officer theres no blood in my alcohol system.
  • You're only bad if youre caught so that makes me a good girl, right?
  • I'll try anything once, twice if I like it!
  • We are the people are parents warned us about.
  • Now I lay me down to sleep, a bottle of vodka at my feet, if I shall die before I wake tell my friends I drank it straight.
  • Cocaine is Gods way of saying you're making to much money.
  • The road goes on forever, but the party never ends.
  • I know a man who gave up smoking, drinking, sex, and rich food. He was healthy right up to the time he killed himself.
  • Thought when sober, said when drunk.
  • I read about the evils of drinking so I gave up reading.
  • Drugs, sex, and rock n roll.
  • All the things I really like to do are either immoral, illegal, or fatting.
  • If I did nothing wrong, I'd never do anything.
  • There are only two kinds of criminals: those who get caught and the rest of us. (This is very true!)
  • Rehab is for quitters.
  • Fuck the police.
  • When we drink, we get drunk. When we get drunk, we fall asleep. When we fall asleep, we commit no sin. When we commit no sin, we go to heaven. Sssoooo, lets all get drunk, and go to heaven.
  • Time is never wasted when youre wasted all the time.
  • 24 hours in a day 24 beers in a case coincidence? I think not.
  • No son, you don't want to drink beer. Thats for daddies, and kid's with fake ID's.
  • To alcohol! The cause of, and solution too, all of lifes problems.
  • Reality is an illusion that occurs due to the lack of alcohol.
  • I am awake, I might as well be drinking.
  • I may be bad, but I'm perfectly good at it.
  • Proud mother of a delinquent child!
  • Nothings is illegal until you get caught.
  • When life hands you lemons, bust out the tequilla and salt!
  • I'm old enough know better but young enough not to care.
  • I live for the nights I can't remember with the people I'll never forget.  (It is my friend Emily)
  • How come dumb stuff seems so smart while you're doing it.
  • It's only illegal if you get caught.
  • Reality is a cutch for people who can't cope with drugs.
  • Pissing off the system, one cop at a time.
  • Oh I get by with a little help from my friends. Mmm, I get high with a little help from my friends. (Not really)
  • I can't help but sit here and think about all the stupid stuff we have done together. I wouldn't want to be stupid with anyone else.
  • Drugs may be the road to nowhere, but at least they're the scenic route.
  • Question everything! Or shut up and be a victim of authority.
  • All that stupid fun, all the shit weve done. Where'd the good times go?
  • I don't use drugs, my dreams are frightening enough.
  • I remember times I had. Some were happy, some were sad. Memories, me and my partners in crime. Throwing up a thousand times.
  • You only live once, so do everything twice.
  • I'm a firm believer that sometimes its right to do the wrong thing.
  • If God dropped acid would he see people?
  • If life is a waste of time and time is a waste of life, then lets get wasted and have the time of our lives.
  • Good friends get drunk with you. Best friends hold your hair back when you've had a bit too much to drink.
  • When I'm good, I'm good... but when I'm bad I'm better.
  • Actually, it only takes one drink to get me loaded. Trouble is, I can't remember if it's the thirteenth or fourteenth.
  • You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on.
  • Come on, say it again. I'm a perfect devil. Tell me how bad I am. It makes me feel so good!
  • None of them were lost as long as I was there watching. (This is me about my friends)
  • Half of life is fucking up - the other half is dealing with it.
  • I'd rather hang out with the losers that would sit and smoke a cigarette than the ones who wanted to throw a baseball.
  • Anyway, no drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power.
  • People dislike alcoholics, but they still drink at parties. People sit in non-smoking section in restaurants, but still enjoy the occasional nicotine jolt. People have strong feelings against self-injurers, but they also take all their emotions out on other people.
  • Thank you for Not Smoking. Cigarette smoke is the residue of your pleasure. It contaminates the air, pollutes my hair and clothes, not to mention my lungs. This takes place without my consent. I have a pleasure, also. I like a beer now and then. The residue of my pleasure is urine. Would you be annoyed if I stood on a chair and pissed on your head and your clothes without your consent?
  • I don’t smoke pot? But I sometimes hang around people who do. They always have great snack ideas, and if you are low on cash, it is a good group to hang out with for a free meal. If all of your friends are stoned, just start talking about cheese pizza, or graham crackers with peanut butter. You’ll be well on your way to snack heaven in no time at all! Don’t forget, they all love dessert as well!
  • I didn't commit a crime what I did was fail to comply with the law.
  • Enjoy yourself. These are the good old days you're going to miss in the years ahead.
  • When you're drinking whiskey - you don't know where you're gonna wake up but you know you won't have any pants on.
  • There's no such thing as good girls gone wrong, only bad girls found out.
  • Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO- HOO what a ride!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...