Thursday 4 August 2011

Music, TV, and Movie Quotes

  • After the quote I put who said, song, or what movie it was in. But some of them I don't know who or where it came for so after those ones I put 'Song' or 'Movie'.
  • Never be normal.
  • Take the time to love her or someone else will. ~ A country song but I don't know what one
  • I'm going to hell who's coming with me!
  • I like anything fast enough to do something stupid in.
  • Keep your friend's close but keep your enemies closer.
  • If I'm not back in five minutes just wait longer.
  • High school is a lot like prison: Bad food, high fences; the sex you want, you ain't gettin, the sex you gettin, you don't want.
  • I never fucked anyone over in my life who didn't have it coming to 'em.
  • I'll be fine. Its not the first, just like last time but a little worse.
  • You talk it, we live it, you start it, we end it. Your fuckin right we did it.
  • Need you, dream you, find you, taste you, fuck you, use you, scar you, break you, lose me, hate me, smash me, erase me.
  • I don't wanna miss one smile, I don't wanna miss one kiss. I just wanna stay here with you just like this.
  • Live your life without regret, don't be someone who they'll forget.
  • She loves him more then he would ever know, he loves her more than he would ever show.
  • I'm gonna smile, because I wanna make you happy, laugh, so you won't see me cry. I'm gonna let you go in style, and even if it kills me, I'm gonna smile.
  • All the ways you wish you could be, thats me, I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the way's that you are not.
  • Man, you've got some fucked up friends, I'm telling ya.
  • You bleed just to know your alive.
  • How come dumb stuff seems so smart while youre doing it.
  • I've loved like I should and lived like I shouldn't and I had to lose everything to find out.
  • I'm the kinda girl that hangs with the guys like a fly on the wall, with my secret eyes.
  • Even the people who never frown eventually breakdown.
  • Good things happen in time, great things happen all at once.
  • Everything I thought is nothing like it is. I'm free you'll see.
  • Sometimes I lay awake at night and wonder Just where did I go wrong? Then a voice comes to me and says, this is going to take more then one night.
  • Reality is wrong. Dreams are for real.
  • If I could take it all back I wouldn't. Dont live in regret.
  • Here's to the night's we felt alive here's to the tears we knew wed cry here's to the goodbyes tomorrows gonna come to soon.
  • I'm dirty, I'm mean, I'm mighty unclean!
  • I often give myself very good advice, but I very seldom take it.
  • I'm not a killer but don't push me.
  • You just have to ask yourself what kind of person are you. Are you the type that see's signs? See's miracles? Or do you think that people just get lucky? Maybe there are no coincidences.
  • I'm young & I'm hopeless, I'm lost & I know this, I'm going nowhere fast that's what they say, I'm troublesome, I've fallen, I'm angry at my father, it's me against this world and I don't care
  • Well, I don't know, but I've been told, You never slow down, you never grow old. I'm tired of screwin' up, tired of going down, Tired of myself, tired of this town.
  • Take a look at what I've got I can't promise you a lot but you and me and the road ahead
  • Dope sells itself. ~ SPM (South Park Mexicans)
  • Chances are so hard to come by and the second one is impossible to find.
  • The drastic steps I've taken Are just an act of desperation I knew no one would miss me So what the hell I fought, I lied, I drank too much Hurt every one I've ever touched Just how much I hurt you, it's hard to tell This is not some cry for help It's goodbye, I wish you well Because I love you, I'm gonna kill myself.
  • I won't leave a note For any one to find Tomorrow they’ll know
  • What I've done here tonight.
  • I want to grow. I want to be better. You grow. We all grow. We're made to grow. You either evolve or you disappear.
  • I usually mess up, but I learn. I come back stronger. Everyone changes, becomes better people. We all should get that chance. I just want my chance.
  • Every body's past is what made their future. It's about destiny.
  • I am crazy. But you know what else? I don't give a fuck. ~ Tupac
  • So now I'm basically more scared of people then guns. I trust NO-ONE!!
  • You know those little things that they have for the mice where they run around in a circle and there's little blocks for it? Well, society is like that. They'll let you go as far as you want, but as soon as you start asking to many questions and you're ready to change, boom - the block'll come.
  • They say there's a heaven for those who will wait. Some say it's better, but I say it ain't. I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints. Sinners are much more fun...
  • I'm so happy, cause today I found my friends, they're in my head.
  • I wouldn't be surprised if I was voted most likely to kill everyone at a high school dance.
  • I'd rather hang out with the losers that would sit and smoke a cigarette than the ones who wanted to throw a baseball.
  • All rock music is good as long as it has passion and feeling.
  • If you die you're completely happy and your soul somewhere lives on. I'm not afraid of dying. Total peace after death, becoming someone else is the best hope I've got.
  • All my life, I never believed most things I read in history books and a lot of things I learned in school. But now I've found I don't have the right to make a judgment on someone based on something I've read. I don't have the right to judge anything. That's the lesson I've learned.
  • To know I was beautiful in his eyes made me beautiful… I had never been beautiful before.
  • Wanting to be someone you're not is wasting the person you are.
  • I said I love you and I swear I still do.
  • No matter what you do or say, there's nothing that you can do to make people understand you.
  • We all go a little mad sometimes. Haven't you? ~ Alice In Wonderland
  • You ask me about regret? Let me tell you a few things about regret, my darling. There is no end to it. You cannot find the beginning of the chain that brought us from there to here. Should you regret the whole chain, and the air in between, or each link separately, as if you could uncouple them? Do you regret the beginning which ended so badly, or just the ending itself?
  • Well you do what you do and you pay for your sins, and there's no such thing as what might have been, that's a waste of time, it'll drive you out of your mind.
  • Who am I? I am who I say I am and tomorrow someone else entirely. ~ White Oleander
  • We're all quite mad here. Ha... ha ha ha ha ha! You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself.
  • Sometimes I love you, Sometimes you make me blue, Sometimes I feel good, At times I feel used. Loving you darling makes me so confused.
  • The truth is no matter who broke your heart, or how long it takes for it to heal, you won't get through it without your friends.
  • Sometimes you can cry until there is nothing left wet in you. You can scream and curse to where your throat rebels and ruptures. You can pray all you want to whatever god you think will listen. And still, it makes no difference. It goes on, with no sign as to when it might release you. And you know that if it ever did relent... it would not be because it cared.
  •  Put your arms around me. What you feel is what you are and what you are is beautiful.
  • You men have no idea what we're dealing with down there. Teeth placement, and jaw stress, and suction, and gag reflex, and all the while bobbing up and down, moaning and trying to breathe through our noses. Easy? Honey, they don't call it a job for nothin'.
  • I've lived in this place and I know all the faces. Each one is different, but they're always the same. They mean me no harm but its time that I face it, they'll never allow me to change... But, I never dreamed home would end up where I don't belong... I'm moving on.
  • The United States is putting together a Constitution now for Iraq. Why don't we just give them ours? It's served us well for 200 years, and we don't appear to be using it anymore, so what the hell.
  • You're my pervert, and I'm your nympho.
  • Where ever I am I always find myself looking out the window wishing I was somewhere else.
  • There's something about death that is comforting. The thought that you could die tomorrow frees you to appreciate your life now.
  • Without pain, there would be no suffering, without suffering we would never learn from our mistakes. To make it right, pain and suffering is the key to all windows, without it, there is no way of life.
  • You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named 'Bush', 'Dick', and 'Colon.' Need I say more?
  • I can't get my wrists to bleed, just don't know why suicide appeals to me.
  • I don't smoke pot? But I sometimes hang around people who do. They always have great snack ideas, and if you are low on cash, it is a good group to hang out with for a free meal. If all of your friends are stoned, just start talking about cheese pizza, or graham crackers with peanut butter. You'll be well on your way to snack heaven in no time at all! Don't forget, they all love dessert as well!
  • I have been thinking a lot about growing up, and all of the relationships and broken hearts we go through. I always wonder how many times I said "I love you" to someone and knew I didn't mean it. It makes me think about all of the people that have said they love me and didn't mean it as well, and I get really pissed off, because I hate when people lie. I mean, if they were lying to get in my pants, that is one thing, but just for the sake of dragging this heart through the mud. I don't think anyone has ever used me for my body, and that really, really hurts. It really does. I want to be a booty call. Isn’t that what we all want out of life; to be someone's "go to" sex slave? I forgot what I was talking about. Oh yeah, Love. Love sucks.
  • When you talk about feelings, words were too stiff, they were this and not that, they couldn't include all the meanings. In defining, they always left something out. ~ White Oleander
  • Alice came to a fork in the road. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" responded the Cheshire cat. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."
  • If it happens, God lets it happen, and when we say, I don't understand, God replies, I don't care.
  • I need you. I don't know why, but every now and then in my life, for no reason at all, I need you.
  • Time goes by so fast; people go in and out of your life. You must never miss the opportunity to tell these people how much they mean to you.
  • We spend most of our time talking about nothing, but I just want to let you know that all of these nothings have meant so much more to me than so many somethings.
  • There's never a hero in a battle of egos, there's never a winner of the quick draw.
  • She wants someone to call her angel, someone to put the light back in her eyes, she's lookin' through the faces and unfamiliar places, she needs someone to hear her when she cries, she just needs a little help to wash away the pain she's felt, she wants to fell the healin' hands of someone who understands.
  • Now they show you how detergents take out bloodstains, a pretty violent image there. I think if you've got a T-shirt with a bloodstain all over it, maybe laundry isn't your biggest problem. Maybe you should get rid of the body before you do the wash.
  • If you have ever lost someone very important to you, then you already know how it feels, and if you haven't, you cannot possibly imagine it.
  • I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, It's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, And that enables you to laugh at life's realities.
  • I'll never leave, I'll never stray My love for you will never change
  • But I ain't ready to make up or get around to that I think I'm right I think your wrong I'll probably give in before long Please don't make me smile I just want to be mad for awhile.
  • Stop trying to change yourself for a relationship that's not meant to be.
  • Don't force attraction.
  • Don't stay because you think "it will get better". You'll be mad at yourself a year later for staying when things are not better.
  • There's only one "reason" a man dumps you; he doesn't want you.
  • I may hate myself in the morning But I’m gonna love you tonight.
  • Everyone’s known someone that they just can’t help but want.
  • If my heart had wings I would fly to you and lie beside you as you dream.
  • She's sun and rain, she's fire and ice A little crazy but it's nice And when she gets mad, you best leave her alone 'Cause she'll rage just like a river Then she'll beg you to forgive her

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...