Tuesday 2 August 2011

Sad Dark Quotes

  • In order for the light to shine so brightly, the darkness must be present.
  • Not only did I give you my heart, I gave you my hopes and dreams.
  • You must be strong now. You must never give up. And when people make you cry and you are afraid of the dark, don't forget the light is always there.
  • Who is more foolish, the child afraid of the dark or the man afraid of the light?
  • Sad quotes: I guess I just prefer to see the dark side of things. The glass is always half empty. And cracked. And I just cut my lip on it. And chipped a tooth.
  • "The things we keep secret are always bigger and more frightening in the darkness than they are in the light of day."
  • Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
  • A day without laughter is a day wasted.
  • Blood is thicker than water, and much tastier.
  • "Do not ask which creature screams in the night, Do not question who waits for you in the shadow. It is my cry that wakes you in the night, And my body that crouches in the shadow. I am Tzeench and you are the puppet That dances to my tune."
  • "Only love will make your cold heart melt"
  • "Another day nearer the battle, So drink up my lads and look brave, 'Cos every day nearer the battle Is another day nearer the grave."
  • "That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die."
  • Sad quotes: "The Wheel of Time turns, and ages come and pass leaving memories that become legend, then fade to myth, and are long forgotten when that age comes again."
  • "Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it." We make the dragons as we make the gods, because we need them, because somewere deep in our hearts, we recognize that a world without them is a world not living in. No, I would not want to live in a world without dragons, as I would not want to live in a world wihtout magic, for that is a world without mystery, and that is a world without faith.
  • "Not all who wander are lost"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...