Thursday 4 August 2011

Sad Friendship Quotes

  • Better by far you should forget and smile than that you should remember and be sad.
  • "When you part from your friend, you grieve not. For that which you love in him may be clearer in his absence, as the mountain to the climber is cleaner from the plain." Kahlil Gibran
  • Don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again. And meeting again, after moments or lifetimes, is certain for those who are friends.
  • Be a friend to thyself, and others will be so too.
  • I see him but he sees past me. I look in his eyes but he looks around me. Does he know what I see when he stares through me? I see him and I can't help watching him not watching me.
  • Sad quotes: It is quite gratifying to feel guilty if you haven't done anything wrong: how noble! Whereas it is rather hard and certainly depressing to admit guilt and to repent.
  • You can choose to be happy or sad and whichever you choose that is what you get. No one is really responsible to make someone else happy, no matter what most people have been taught and accept as true.
  • We ask God to forgive us for our evil thoughts and evil temper, but rarely, if ever ask Him to forgive us for our sadness.?
  • Sad quotes: We enjoy warmth because we have been cold. We appreciate light because we have been in darkness. By the same token, we can experience joy because we have known sadness.?
  • " For all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are those 'It might have been.' "
  • Friendship with oneself is all important, because without it one cannot be friends with anyone else in the world.
  • Though I know he loves me, tonight my heart is sad; his kiss was not so wonderful as all the dreams I had.
  • Beginnings are scary. Endings are usually sad, but it`s the middle that counts the most.
  • Sad quotes: Friendship is the marriage of the soul.
  • When my nights were too lonely, my road was too long and the only one that would hold me wasn't all that strong, I looked ahead and said, Don't hurt me. I looked back and said, Goodbye. There isn't much that I can do besides turn away and cry.
  • Friendship requires a steady, constant, and unchangeable character, a person that is uniform in his intimacy.
  • Money couldn't buy friends but you got a better class of enemy.
  • " No matter how badly your heart is broken, the world does not stop for your grief." Your friend is the man who knows all about you, and still likes you.
  • You can choose to be happy or sad and whichever you choose that is what you get. No one is really responsible to make someone else happy, no matter what most people have been taught and accept as true.?
  • Friendship is stronger than kindred.
  • Sad quotes: There are moments when, even to the sober eye of Reason, the world of our sad humanity must assume the aspect of Hell.
  • Let my soul smile through my heart and my heart smile through my eyes, that I may scatter rich smiles in sad hearts.
  • Love puts the fun in together, the sad in apart, and the joy in a heart.
  • Think not those faithful who praise all thy words and actions, but those who kindly reprove thy faults.
  • We call friendship the love of the Dark Ages.
  • " It is foolish to tear one's hair in grief, as though sorrow would be made less by baldness."
  • " Let your tears come. Let them water your soul."
  • Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget.
  • Sad quotes: I don`t mind when you don`t call anymore, I don`t mind when you`re with your other friends, I don`t mind when you don`t text, I don`t mind when I get hurt by you. After all, minding me was never a big deal to you.
  • The walls we build around us to keep out the sadness also keep out the joy.
  • My friend once asked me if I do love you, I answered, Yes." He asked me again, "Does he love you?" I sat down, looked at the stars, closed my eyes and said, Wishes do come true, right?
  • They that sow in tears shall reap in joy.
  • The walls we build around us to keep out the sadness also keep out the joy.
  • " There is one pain, I often feel, which you will never know. It's caused by the absence of you."
  • It isn`t wise to count your friends on a sunny day, when the sky is blue and smiles come by the bushel. Instead wait for a storm, when the clouds roll in, and the day grows dark and laughter`s scarce. Whoever stands by you then deserves the name friend.
  • No friendship can excuse a sin.
  • What may seem depressing or even tragic to one person may seem like an absolute scream to another person, especially if he has had between four and seven beers.
  • The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it.
  • They that sow in tears shall reap in joy.?
  • He who is not just is severe, he who is not wise is sad.
  • Sad quotes: "Sadness flies away on the wings of time."
  • " Promise me you'll never leave me because if I thought you would, I'd never leave."
  • I cannot concentrate all my friendship on any single one of my friends because no one is complete enough in himself.
  • In appearance, at least, he being on all occasions glad to be at friendship with me, though we hate one another, and know it on both sides.
  • Friendship is to be purchased only by friendship. A man may have authority over others, but he can never have their heart but by giving his own.
  • Sad quotes: Red is the ultimate cure for sadness.
  • Am I not destroying my enemies when I make friends of them?
  • Perhaps the saddest but most lovable thing that could happen to you is when you're talking to your ex a day before his wedding and he tells you, "This could have been us."
  • True friendship is a plant of slow growth, and must undergo and withstand the shocks of adversity, before it is entitled to the appellation.
  • The greatest sweetener of human life is Friendship. To raise this to the highest pitch of enjoyment, is a secret which but few discover.
  • A sad man realized he wanted his love back. The girl said no. The main cried to God, If it was meant to be, why did I lose her?? God replied, You didn`t lose her, you let her go.
  • " Turn your wounds into wisdom."
  • " I never knew until that moment how bad it could hurt to lose something you never really had."
  • " Look for the rainbow in every storm, fly like an angel, good-bye my friend. I know you're gone, you said you're gone, but I can still feel you here."
  • " Love puts the fun in together, the sad in apart, and the joy in a heart."
  • " How could an Angel break my heart? Why didn`t he catch my falling star? I wish I didn`t wish so hard. Maybe I wished our love apart."
  • " Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who could be falling in love with your smile."
  • " Loving can cost a lot but not loving always costs more, and those who fear to love often find that want of love is an emptiness that robs the joy from life."
  • Love that we can not have is the one that lasts the longest, hurts the deepest and feels the strongest.
  • We cannot expect the deepest friendship unless we are willing to pay the price, a self-sacrificing love.
  • The ideal of friendship is to feel as one while remaining two.
  • Ceremony and great professing renders friendships as much suspected as it does religion.
  • Sad quotes: A friend in need is a friend indeed.
  • Friendship will not stand the strain of very much good advice for very long.
  • As the shadow in early morning, is friendship with the wicked; it dwindles hour by hour. But friendship with the good increases, like the evening shadows, till the sun of life sets.
  • A summer friendship, whose flattering leaves, that shadowed us in our prosperity, with the least gust drop off in the autumn of adversity.
  • The differences between friends cannot but reinforce their friendship.
  • Sad quotes: There are as many nights as days, and the one is just as long as the other in the year's course. Even a happy life cannot be without a measure of darkness and the word 'happy' would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness.
  • Why do people have to lose things to find out what they really mean ?
  • Better by far you should forget and smile than that you should remember and be sad.
  • Nobody really cares if you're miserable, so you might as well be happy.
  • had rather have a fool make me merry, than experience make me sad.
  • Sad quotes: There are as many nights as days, and the one is just as long as the other in the year's course. Even a happy life cannot be without a measure of darkness and the word 'happy' would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness.?
  • We enjoy warmth because we have been cold. We appreciate light because we have been in darkness. By the same token, we can experience joy because we have known sadness.
  • The capacity for friendship is God's way of apologizing for your family.
  • For all sad words of tongue and pen, The saddest are these, It might have been.
  • "Turn your wounds into wisdom."
  • Friendship has a power To soothe affliction in her darkest hour.
  • Beginnings are usually scary and endings are usually sad, but it`s the middle that counts. You have to remember this when you find yourself at the beginning.
  • Sad quotes: Usually when people are sad, they don't do anything. They just cry over their condition. But when they get angry, they bring about a change.?
  • A sad thing in life is that sometimes you meet someone who means a lot to you only to find out in the end that it was never bound to be and you just have to let go.
  • Friendship is a cadence of divine melody melting through the heart.
  • The most painful part of missing someone is when all you can think of are the memories they left. Why? Cause that's the exact moment you will ask yourself, "Will those memories ever come back again?"
  • " No matter how badly your heart is broken, the world does not stop for your grief."
  • They that sow in tears shall reap in joy.
  • The rare few, who, early in life have rid themselves of the friendship of the many. Whistler
  • Sad quotes: The walls we build around us to keep out the sadness also keep out the joy.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...