Wednesday 3 August 2011

Sad Gothic Quotes

  • "Count of three isn't a plan. It's Sesame Street."
  • "Boy, there's a demon for everything!"
  • "Yeah, I'm fine. The shaking is a side effect of the fear."
  • Buffy: "Seize the moment, 'cause tomorrow you might be dead."
  • "You were there? Oh, please. If every vampire who said he was at the Crucifixion was actually there, it would have been like Woodstock."
  • "Yeah, that was real manly how you shrieked and all."
  • "I'm not evil! I'm just misunderstood. (long pause) And evil."
  • "I am the shadow on the moon at night, filling your dreams to the brim with fright."
  • "I know that I'm damned if I never get out, And maybe I'm damned if I do." Meat Loaf, 'Bat Out Of Hell'-
  • "I shall have more to say when I am dead."
  • "For heaven's sake catch me before I kill more. I cannot control myself."
  • "Death is a mystery and burial is a secret."
  • "I'm afraid to believe that there is hope somewhere in my black heart for the darkness to be shown the light."
  • "The darkness that surrounds us cannot hurt us. It is the darkness in your own heart you should fear."
  • "I could choose to be purely good, but I will not. I could choose to be purely evil, but I will not. I will be neutral. In that way I am free to be what suits me best, and no man can predict my actions."
  • Sad quotes: "We strive to destroy the evil around us. Yet, we often forget that there is no light without darkness, nor darkness without light. Perhaps a plant it the best analogy. A plant realizes that too little light is deadly, but it also knows that too much light is equally deadly. It is the balance of the two that makes the world."
  • "Guys, I'm drinking Jolt. In about 3 minutes, my reaction time is going to exceed twice that of normal men. Steal another fry, I break your fingers."
  • "What in the name of crow was I thinking!?! retire!? I can't do this-trying to live an idiot life among idiots like you is going to drive me bat shit psycho! I'm gonna get my swords, get my gun, put on my chain mail, and paint the walls red with you, the landlord, and your dumb pals."
  • "Never hit a man with glasses; hit him with your fist."
  • Sad quotes: Hey! Don't you know the rules? When heroes transform, ride in their machine, or stand in their main pose, no one should attack them!
  • There's an invariable rule in mens' battles. It states: "An ugly macho guy can never beat an intelligent, slender, popular, and handsome hero." Your death was sealed when you appeared with that ugly face.
  • Wars take many lives away. Humans never forget the grief, but they also never stop the fighting. Streams of blood and tears are only an ornament for their destructive ritual. -Duo Maxwell, Gundam Wing
  • It would be a million times easier to fight a demon lord with a bamboo stick, than to cross my sister.
  • Sad quotes: "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster...when you gaze too long into the abyss, the abyss also gazes back."
  • "Don't let them push you around, for every bruise they give, give them five broken bones"
  • "...... I dreamt I was a moron."
  • "And though I am prepared to face my destiny, you will not find me easy prey."
  • "We wear the mask that grins and lies..it hides our face, and shades our eyes....ah, but let the world dream otherwise, we wear the mask!"
  • "I was summoned to greet Death with open arms, but I was pushed aside to live forever in his shadow."
  • Sad quotes: "Punished to live forever while summoned to die for the crimes I have yet to accomplish."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...