Tuesday 2 August 2011

Sad Saying Quotes

  • "The greatest harm can result from the best intentions."
  • Without order nothing can exist - without chaos nothing can evolve.
  • The world needs more Heroes.
  • "I stayed up all night playing poker with tarot cards. I got a full house and four people died."
  • Remember youth as you pass by, As you was once, so once was I, As I am now, you soon will be, Prepare to die and follow me.
  • Too often, we lose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and bitch-slap the motherfucker upside the head...
  • Many people say that man is not affected by the pull of the moon. Scientists say that if that is true, then humans are the *only* thing on earth that isn't...
  • Always remember this: If you don't attend the funerals of your friends, they will certainly not attend yours.
  • Sad quotes: Lord, grant me the serenity to accept the things I can not change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they ticked me off.
  • All that we see or seem, Is but a dream within a dream.
  • "I would rather be ashes than dust! I would rather that my spark burn out in a brilliant blaze than it be stifled by dry-rot. I would rather be a superb meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow, than a sleepy and permanent planet."
  • You have to have a darkness...for the dawn to come.
  • Nothing makes us so lonely as our secrets.
  • "Let the world know you as you are, not as you think you should be."
  • Sad quotes: "We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking up at the stars."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...