Thursday 4 August 2011

Sex Quotes

  • Yes, a lot of these are over used but please read anyways. The better ones are more at the end so start from there, and work you way up.
  • Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer.
  • I'll try anything once, twice if I like it!
  • What you see is what you get so make your move you won't regret!
  • Two word's guys hate don't and stop unless you put them together!
  • If you're naughty go to your room, if you wanna be naughty go to mine!
  • No ones a virgin life screws us all.
  • You be good and I'll be bad, I'll give you the best thing, you ever had!
  • Sex is like math. Add the bed, subtract the clothes, divide the legs and hope you don't multiply!
  • Most girls blush at dirty scenes in a movie, I laugh, because I know that I can do it better.
  • Sex is good, sex is fine, doggy style or 69, just for fun, or getting paid, everyone likes getting laid.
  • I'm not a bad girl I'm just a good girl that does bad things!
  • Loveable, cuddable, sexable, flexible, I'm just so damn incredible.
  • Born to please taught to tease!
  • I know a man who gave up smoking, drinking, sex, and rich food. He was healthy right up to the time he killed himself.
  • Some lick before they bite.
  • Is sex dirty? Only if its done right.
  • Drugs, sex, and rock n roll.
  • All the things I really like to do are either immoral, illegal, or fatting.
  • Find em, feel em, fuck em, forget em.  (Not really me, this one has to do with my ex boyfriend)
  • The trouble with resisting temptation is that you may not get another chance.
  • I told him I've been too fucking busy - or vice versa.
  • Half the kids in this world came from saying yes to quick, and no not soon enough.
  • I don't think kids should be told about sex until they're old enough to keep it under control.
  • Pizza is a lot like sex. When it's good, it's really good. When it's bad, it's still pretty good.
  • I may be bad, but I'm perfectly good at it.
  • Need you, dream you, find you, taste you, fuck you, use you, scar you, break you, lose me, hate me, smash me, erase me. (also my ex)
  • Sex is like air, it's not important unless you aren't getting any.
  • Women need a reason to have sex. Men just need a place.
  • Don't worry, its only kinky the first time.
  • A dirty mind is a terrible thing to waste.
  • Stick's and stones may break my bones but chains and whips excite me!
  • All the ways you wish you could be, thats me, I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.
  • Sex one the television can't hurt you unless you fall off.
  • Mean people suck, come over here and show me how mean you can be.  (My friend told me that)
  • All I'm asking for is one night together. Just you and me. All alone. And if you can honestly say you dont feel anything for me after that night, I will finally let you go.
  • I'm dirty, I'm mean, I'm mighty unclean!
  • C'mon abuse me more, I like it!
  • I've learned that it is not what you wear; it is how you take it off.
  • Love is when you are in the back seat of your car and your feet are hanging out of the window and you aren't even ashamed. (This is one of my favorites)
  • You only live once, so do everything twice.
  • When I'm good, I'm good but when I'm bad I'm better.
  • Be sexy, be true, be wild, be you.
  • This could be so much more. So much more than a casual kiss, and a quick caress beneath the sheets. This really could be the beginning of something, something thats takes us both somewhere, that translates both of us. Changes us. And we can only do it together.
  • I have learned that love can grow without sex, and that sex does not always lead to love.
  • Come on, say it again. I'm a perfect devil. Tell me how bad I am. It makes me feel so good!
  • I'm going to stay with you because you need a friend, but that's all I'm going to be. No more sex, no more hands in places they shouldn't be, no more giving you my heart so you can stamp all over it.
  • You. Me. Whipped cream. Handcuffs. Any questions?
  • Picture this: I'm in your bed body hot, mad hot, soaking wet thinking about the things I'd like to do I'm wide open when it comes to you.
  • It's not what I do but how I do it. It's not what I say but how I say it. And how I look when I'm saying and doing it.
  • Beat me, bite me, blow me, suck me, fuck me, very slowly.
  • You seem like a sweet person. Mind if I lick you to find out?
  • He smiled and as he did it, she was filled with a sudden triumph and a great ecstasy, for she knew then that he was hers, and she loved him, and it was something she had known from the very beginning. She had known that this thing was to happen, that nothing could prevent it; she was part of his body and part of his mind, they belonged to each other, both wanderers, both fugitives, cast in the same mold.
  • I remember how you pulled me close and how I wanted to pull off all your clothes your eyes looking into mine, stopping the feeling of time.
  • I want to eat your children! (You have to think about it, if you can't figure it out then you don't want to know)
  • You men have no idea what we're dealing with down there. Teeth placement, and jaw stress, and suction, and gag reflex, and all the while bobbing up and down, moaning and trying to breathe through our noses. Easy? Honey, they don't call it a job for nothin'. --- Sex In The City
  • Just to hold you, I ache for it, just to out my lips to the valley of your neck and slide down your body. I don’t like being apart from you, not hearing your voice, not having you close.
  • That night, he held me so tight, he pressed me into the wall as if he was clinging to a lifebuoy in a vast ocean of the unknown. His body is so deeply familiar, there was a volume of experience behind the way he held me. I thought of that love running as deep and strong as an underground tunnel. What’s between us is now so complex, changing, alive, the love ebbs and flows, it sprang from nothing and sometimes retreats to it. But then it's back. Fuller. Faster.
  • You're my pervert, and I'm your nympho.
  • Mean people suck… nice people swallow!
  • You wrapped your arms around me, pressing your body against mine and in that moment of perfection I knew we were meant to be. And I never wanted you to let me go.
  • Would it be a terrible inconvenience if I arranged to spend this winter between your thighs?
  • I have been thinking a lot about growing up, and all of the relationships and broken hearts we go through. I always wonder how many times I said "I love you" to someone and knew I didn’t mean it. It makes me think about all of the people that have said they love me and didn’t mean it as well, and I get really pissed off, because I hate when people lie. I mean, if they were lying to get in my pants, that is one thing, but just for the sake of dragging this heart through the mud. I don’t think anyone has ever used me for my body, and that really, really hurts. It really does. I want to be a booty call. Isn’t that what we all want out of life; to be someone’s "go to" sex slave? I forgot what I was talking about. Oh yeah, Love. Love sucks.--- Jaret
  • There's no such thing as good girls gone wrong, only bad girls found out.
  • We are all born naked and screaming and if you're lucky that sort of thing won't stop there.
  • Love. Words can express it good, feelings can express it better. Hard pounding motions express it best.
  • Hacking is like sex. You get in, you get out, and hope that you didn't leave something that can be traced back to you.
  • Masturbation is like procrastination, it's all good and fun until you realize you are only fucking yourself.
  • Sex is emotion in motion.
  • No sex is better than bad sex.
  • There is nothing safe about sex. There never will be.
  • There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that
  • Sex always has consequences. When Hitler's mother spread her legs that night, she effectively canceled out the spreading of fifteen to twenty million other pairs of legs.
  • Her hips maintained a divinely sensuous sway. Even when her mind was far from love, when she stiffened, clenched and protested against love, it was always love- all its forms, its intoxications, its intensity which animated and, so to speak modulated that elect body. There was not an attitude, not a gesture, not a shiver, not a crease of her dress, not a ripple of her hair which did not cry out of love, which did not ooze love, which did not lavish love on all the beings and things around her.
  • We've finally found our own world, This is our night.
  • We don't have to worry about whether it's wrong or right, Because for once, This is our night. In a few hours reality will creep back into our lives And attempt to suffocate what air we have left to breathe, But before that happens, I'm tellin' you now, This is our night. When the sun finally appears through the cracks of the curtains, just close your eyes, This is our night. And when a week has passed, and you're wishin' you were back there, just remember, This is our night.
  • It's just human. We all have the jungleinside of you. We all have wants and needs and desires, strange as they may seem. If you stop to think about it, we're all pretty creative, cooking up all these fantasies. It's like a kind of poetry.
  • Sex sould be wild. Unfettered and free. We're animals, aren't we? And, basically, we're all wolves in sheep's fur.  I always wanted more. Not frequency, I am not talking about frequency; although that would have been great, too. I wanted more intensity. I wanted to be out there, outside myself, outside my skin. I wanted sex to be like a robbing life out of the jaws of death!
  • Sex relieves tension - love causes it.
  • It is not sex that gives the pleasure, but the lover.
  • We would lie there in my bed. Do you remember all those nights we never slept? No clothes, sweaty doing all the things I never thought I'd do. And I did them with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...