Tuesday 2 August 2011

Stupid Quotes

  • It’s so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and then don’t say it.
  • A lot of beautiful people are stupid. There’s a tremendous amount of idiots who look so good. It’s frightening.
  • A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
  • As far as we know, our computer has never had an undetected error.
  • Being stupid is its own reward
  • Fiction writing is great, you can make up almost anything.
  • I owe a lot to my parents, especially my mother and father.
  • Only the wisest and stupidest of men never change.
  • STUPID = Smart Talented Unique Person In Demand
  • With fame I become more and more stupid, which of course is a very common phenomenon.
  • I say no to drugs, but they don’t listen.
  • If aliens are looking for intelligent life?! WHY THE HECK ARE YOU SCARED?!
  • The government is not doing enough about cleaning up the environment. This is a good planet.
  • Sure, it’s going to kill a lot of people, but they may be dying of something else anyway.
  • Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former.
  • I have opinions of my own –strong opinions– but I don’t always agree with them.
  • The spontaneous rally will begin at 1:45.
  • Stop being so stupid.. it’s my turn.
  • If you have noticed this notice you will have noticed that this notice is not worth noticing
  • When your dad is mad and asks you, “Do I look stupid?” Don’t answer him
  • You can’t just let nature run wild.
  • A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the polls.
  • I cannot tell you how grateful I am — I am filled with humidity.
  • The private enterprise system indicates that some people have higher incomes than others.
  • Eight more days and I can start telling the truth again.
  • Many wise words are spoken in jest, but they don’t compare with the number of stupid words spoken in earnest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...