Wednesday 3 August 2011

Insult Quotes

  • Calling you an idiot would be an insult to all the stupid people.
  • I don’t know what makes you so dumb but it really works.
  • Anybody who told you to be yourself simply couldn’t have given you worse advice…
  • Hi there, I’m a human being! What are you?
  • Your village just called. They’re missing an idiot.
  • Shouldn’t you have a license for being that ugly?
  • I’m sorry, I’m a little busy. Can i ignore you later?
  • I’d agree with you, but then we’d both be wrong.
  • Don’t let you mind wander – it’s far too small to be let out on its own.
  • A gentleman is one who never hurts anyone’s feelings unintentionally.
  • Are you always this stupid or are you making a special effort today?
  • You can’t fix stupid.
  • And I thought I had problems? Look at your face!
  • Sure, I’ve seen people like you before – but I had to pay an admission.
  • If you took an IQ test, the results would be negative.
  • Sure, I’d love to help you out…now, which way did you come in?
  • The most effective comeback to an insult is silence.
  • Brains aren’t everything. In fact in your case they’re nothing.
  • I’d love to ask how old you are, but unfortunately I know you can’t count that high.
  • I have met a lot of hard boiled eggs in my time, but you’re twenty minutes.
  • All day I thought of you….I was at the zoo.
  • Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go.
  • If you’re gonna be two faced.. at least try to make one pretty.
  • Don’t hate me because i’m beautiful, hate me because your boyfriend thinks I am.
  • He doesn’t know the meaning of the word “fear” – but then again he doesn’t know the meaning of most words.
  • For the love of God, do you at least remember what you were doing the day they were passing out common sense?
  • I won’t insult your intelligence by suggesting that you really believe what you just said.
  • Insults should be written in sand, compliments should be carved in stone.
  • If brains were taxed, you’d get a rebate.
  • Even rabbits insult an dead lion.
  • There are two insults no human being will endure: that he has no sense of humor, and that he has never known trouble.
  • You’re so fake, Barbie is jealous.
  • An injury is much sooner forgotten than an insult.
  • Never insult an alligator until you’ve crossed the river.
  • I may be fat, but i can exercise, you can’t fix ugly!
  • They just ran out of brains by the time you got there, so they gave you a nice wood carving instead.
  • A graceful taunt is worth a thousand insults.
  • Never insult anyone by accident.
  • Well, they do say opposites attract…so I sincerely hope you meet somebody who is attractive, honest, intelligent, and cultured.
  • To force a man to pay for the violation of his own liberty is indeed an addition of insult to injury.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...